Health Care Practice Advice and Representation
Health care practice attorney Sarkis Jacob Babachanian represents physicians, allied health professionals and administrators interested in buying or selling health care practices, forming professional corporations and creating management and employment agreements, and policy manuals.
Serving clients across California.
Attorney Sarkis Jacob Babachanian
reasonable agreements among physicians, managers and allied health care professionals.
health care professionals navigate the business aspects of their practices so they can focus on what they do best.
Health care practice attorney Sarkis Jacob Babachanian — Sark — expertly reviews, interprets, prepares and modifies legal instruments important to health care practitioners and practice managers.
Sark forms health care start-ups, helps physicians and allied health care professionals select, form and dissolve health care entities, transacts the purchase and sale of practices and business assets, prepares and reviews real property and equipment leases and drafts and reviews a wide variety of instruments and contracts including:
- General agreements for doctors
- Business entity selection (e.g, corporation vs. sole proprietorship or partnership)
- Negotiating and drafting practice acquisition agreements and related documents
- Legal and due diligence business practice review
- Structuring physician incentive compensation arrangements
- Negotiating and preparing health care related employment agreements
- Negotiating and preparing real property and equipment leases
- Negotiating and preparing agency agreements
- Protecting intellectual property such as trade secrets, trademarks and service marks
Sark also counsel clients on health care regulatory issues such as HIPAA, fraud and abuse, Stark issues, corporate practice of medicine, fee sharing with allied health professionals and federal anti-kickback statute issues.
Sark counsels California physicians and surgeons, health care administrators and allied health care professionals including:
- Group practices
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physicians and Surgeons (primary care and specialist)
- Physician Assistants
If you’re a health care professional or administrator, contact us atregarding your health care practice related legal questions.