California attorney S.J. Babachanian offers clients efficient, cost-effective legal solutions inside and outside of the courtroom. Over 20 years of law practice experience qualify Mr. Babachanian to professionally handle cases in these practice areas:
- Criminal Defense - Mr. Babachanian fights exaggerated charges, illegal searches, lying witnesses and false evidence; he negotiates dismissals, lower bail and fines, alternatives to custody and less (or no) jail time; he helps clients keep their jobs, calm family, get needed treatment and stay out of jail or state prison. To arrange a fast jail visit for a loved one, reach him now at (818) 500-0678 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Restraining Orders - Our firm helps people needing to file or defend against civil harassment, domestic violence or workplace violence restraining orders petitions.
- Personal Injury - We negotiate and litigate catastrophic or serious accident cases, aiming to make clients whole after they’ve been injured by the wrongful acts of others.
- Police Misconduct - In cases of police brutality, excessive force, overdetention and denial of medical care, we demand accountability of law enforcement, policing the police one case at a time.
- Business Litigation - Babachanian | Legal Counsel helps businesses resolve contract, trade secret, insurance and other disputes by negotiating settlements if feasible and appropriate, and by aggressively litigating if the adversary’s inflexibility leaves no solution other than a fight in court.
- Business Transactions and Contracts - We form and maintain business entities (corporations, limited liability companies (LLCs) and partnerships), negotiate and draft agreements (including for health care providers and managers), prepare and file copyright and trademark applications, and offer counsel on a range of other transactions.
- Mediation and Dispute Resolution - Mr. Babachanian uses his advanced dispute resolution training and cross-cultural and language skills to help parties minimize risk by deciding their own settlement terms rather than having decisions forced upon them by judges or juries.
Mr. Babachanian is licensed to practice law in the California Supreme Court, all lower California courts and in the United States District and Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California.
If you have an existing case being handled by another lawyer, ask Mr. Babachanian for a second opinion.
Convert Mr. Babachanian’s experience, skill, integrity and commitment to your advantage; reach him now at (818) 500-0678 or email@example.com.